What Is Mental Toughness?
Who is it for?
Mental Toughness is learning to develop emotional and practical skills to increase confidence, self worth, productivity and overall well being. Everyone can benefit from Mental Toughness training!
Mental Toughness has 4 components.
- I really believe I can do it.
- I can manage my emotions (and others) when doing it.
- I promise to do it.
- I’ll do what it takes to deliver it (hard work).
- I am motivated to do it.
- I am happy to stretch myself.
- I may make mistakes – I learn from those too.
- I believe I have the ability to do it.
- I can stand my ground and persuade others if I need to.